Ceylon Cinnamon Tea
Author: Michelle Scott Date Posted:7 June 2021
Ceylon or "True" Cinnamon Powder Tea for Two
The health benefits of Ceylon Cinnamon make it a wonderful spice to introduce to your diet. Making cinnamon tea is a quick and simple way to make sure you are getting your daily cinnamom 'fix'. Cinnamon sticks are less messy but cinnamon powder is more convenient and faster to make. It is also much more cost effective.
Purchase a tea pot with a fine mesh filter or even a quality fine mesh hanging infuser so you can keep the cinnamon powder confined and just get the delicate cinnamon flavour. T2 Tea have a wonderful choice of infusers ranging from very practical to beautiful and fun.
1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon powder
2 cups of boiling water
- Bring the water to the boil
- And the cinnamon to the infuser
- Add the water and lightly stir the cinnamon and water together in the infuser
- Cover and sit for 3-4 minutes
- Pour into your favourite cups and enjoy!
TIP: If you are making one cup or six, use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon per each cup of boiling water.